The Ultimate Napoleon Hill Library
English | April 06, 2020 | ASIN: B086LJV26T | M4B@125 kbps | 14h 14m | 775.81 MB
Author: Napoleon Hill
Narrator: Napoleon Hill, Dan Strutzel
The Nightingale-Conant Corporation, in association with The Napoleon Hill Foundation, is pleased to present The Ultimate Napoleon Hill Library – featuring world-renowned author, speaker, and philosopher – Mr. Napoleon Hill.
In this priceless audio collection, you’ll listen to classic Napoleon Hill audio segments from a variety of sources – from three of Nightingale-Conant’s best-selling audio programs, Think and Grow Rich, The Science of Personal Achievement, and The Master Key to Riches; to original WGN radio broadcasts, public seminars, and one-of-a-kind private lectures.
In fact, some of the audio segments that follow have never been released to public – and are yours to hear for the very first time! But, more important than the source of these unforgettable sound recordings, is the life-changing wisdom about success and achievement that they contain. Given that you have invested in this collection, you are likely aware of Napoleon Hill’s classic work: Think and Grow Rich. And you’ll hear several audio segments from this classic work as part of this collection. But you may not be aware of the large body of principles and ideas that went well beyond the scope of that classic work – and literally encompassed every meaningful area of professional and personal success.
Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll learn in this series:
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- A Definite Major Purpose is the basis of any and all accomplishments.
- How to overcome fear, lack of self-confidence, and money worries.
- How to program the mind through the magic of autosuggestion.
- How Applied Faith can be your launching pad to great success.
- How to develop, and maintain, rock solid self-discipline.
- Methods for developing strong personal initiative.
- How to focus your thoughts into clear plans of action
- And so much more!