The E-Myth Seminar
The E-Myth Seminar: Taking Charge of Your Business and Your Life
English | October 14, 2014 | ASIN: B00OH76SJE | MP3@96 kbps | 5h 16m | 217.74 MB
Author: Michael E. Gerber
Narrator: Michael E. Gerber
Eighty percent of all businesses fail in their first five years!
When you are facing down those kind of odds, you’d better know exactly what you are doing before you take the plunge. Success lies in the system! Gerber knows that for a business to be prosperous it must function like a powerful machine. The type of business is irrelevant – a precise system of dynamic interplay between the connected parts should be in place. The well-planned system will, once started, chug along continually and predictably, transporting you to the better life of which you’ve only dreamed. After all, your business should make it possible for you to do whatever you wish, whenever you wish, while continuing to produce exceptional results… without you! That is your fundamental goal – dispensability! Gerber will:
- Show you the Three Essential Components of Business Development: Innovation, Quantification, and Orchestration.
- Teach you the important questions to ask in order to nurture an extraordinary business.
- Reveal the five skills vital to the entrepreneur – Discrimination, Concentration, Organization, Innovation, and Communication.
Gerber’s refined techniques for entrepreneurs enumerate how to successfully build a business that will soar in both booming and sagging economic markets, learn to focus on the results, not the work, and to see your business as your product. You’ll also hear Gerber’s 7 Steps of Business Development:
- Development of Your Primary Aim
- Development of Your Business Picture
- Organizational Development
- Management Development
- People Development
- Marketing Development
- Systems Development
Download The E-Myth Seminar now.