Rewards Crowdfunding: The Kickstarter & Indiegogo Guide for Campaign Creators
English | August 07, 2020 | ASIN: B08FCVFQGJ | MP3@64 kbps | 7h 6m | 194.84 MB
Author: Nathan Rose
Narrator: Nathan Rose
Launch the next big thing with the crowd!
This is the ultimate playbook for crowdfunding creators.
Rewards crowdfunding offers amazing potential for creators, but it is also a very steep learning curve. Many creators start out with no idea how to build a crowd, craft their pitch, or what to do to drive visitors to their offer page and get them to become backers.
In this step-by-step guide, you will learn:
- What rewards crowdfunding is, and how it works
- Whether it is the best option for you and your project
- How to use co-creation and user testing to design a great product
- Proven digital marketing strategies to build a large, passionate fan base
- The different crowdfunding platform options (Kickstarter vs. Indiegogo vs. others)
- Campaign page setup for maximum effectiveness
- How to execute strongly while the campaign is live
- Everything to do once the campaign is over
This book contains the strategies from two dozen real campaign creators.
They have used rewards crowdfunding to (collectively) raise tens of millions of dollars, and they share exactly what they did so that you can replicate their success and avoid the pitfalls.
The book also features advice from the world’s leading crowdfunding experts, including Khierstyn Ross (The Product Launchpad), Leigh Lepore (mintr), Anthony de Souza (Crowdfunding Mastery Academy), Daniel Mascarenhas (Back the Future), Steven Fox (BackerClub), Mark Pecota (LaunchBoom), Simon Douw (downsideup), Mark Thimmig (The Ignite Agency), Adam Laurie (Wow Your Crowd), Will Dooley (CrowdReach), Zach Smith (Funded Today), and Roy Morejon (Enventys Partners).