Drones for Beginners
Drones for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Successfully Flying a Drone
English | November 05, 2018 | ASIN: B07K2J3SHB | MP3@192 kbps | 0h 27m | 38.34 MB
Author: Kevin J. Croft
Narrator: Nick Dolle
Learn how to master the drone controls and fly your UAV successfully.
In this audio program we will cover the basics from safety precautions to remote control mastery. We’ll walk you step by step from proper take off, hovering, adjusting your throttle to altitude, and more. You will learn basic maneuvers like circular flying, continuous flight, first person view flying, line of sight flying, and more.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Drone flying – the preliminaries
- Get the hang of the controls
- Before you start flying your drone
- Take off, hover, and landing
- Flying in a square
- Flying in a circle
- Changing directions
- Continuous flight
- More stuff you can do
- And basically everything you need to know to start flying your drone today
Download Drones for Beginners now.