Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
English | May 21, 2013 | ASIN: B00CWSONCE | MP3@55 kbps | 11h 39m | 278.87 MB
How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
National polls show that Americans are increasingly concerned about vaccine safety and the right to make individual, informed choices together with their healthcare practitioners. Vaccine Epidemic focuses on the searing debate surrounding individual and parental vaccination choice in the United States. Featuring more than 20 experts from the fields of ethics, law, science, medicine, business, and history, Vaccine Epidemic urgently calls for reform. It is the essential handbook for the vaccination choice movement and required reading for all people contemplating vaccination for themselves and their children.
Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland edit and introduce a diverse array of interrelated topics concerning the explosive vaccine controversy, including:
- The human right to vaccination choice
- The ethics and constitutionality of vaccination mandates
- Personal narratives of parents, children, and soldiers who have suffered vaccine injury
- Vaccine safety science and evidence-based medicine
- Corrupting conflicts of interest in the national vaccine program
- What should parents do? A review of eight advice books on vaccines that span the gamut.