The Millennial Homeowner: A Guide to Successfully Navigating Your First Home Purchase
English | March 07, 2018 | ASIN: B07B8C393L | M4B@62 kbps | 1h 55m | 52.64 MB
Author: Lauren Bowling
Narrator: Suzanne T. Fortin
In her debut book, The Millennial Homeowner, personal finance blogger Lauren Bowling provides a wealth of home-buying tips and money-management lessons to help millennials redefine their relationship with money. Written in Lauren’s warm, funny, and easy-to-understand voice, this audiobook helps millennial home-buyers financially prepare for the biggest purchase of their lifetime.
By breaking down complex financial concepts into clear, manageable tools, Lauren has written the ultimate resource to help millennials navigate the overwhelming process of purchasing and maintaining their first home.
Inside The Millennial Homeowner, you will learn:
- How to financially prepare for home-ownership
- Practical tips to begin searching for your first home
- How to determine affordability and avoid overspending
- Specific items to look for during a home inspection
- What to expect when you’re under contract
- Creative ideas to renovate and add value to your home