She Means Business
She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur
English | February 21, 2017 | ASIN: B01N6Y9ZW4 | MP3@64 kbps | 5h 35m | 153.64 MB
Author: Carrie Green
Narrator: Carrie Green
Are you ready to turn your ideas into reality and build a wildly successful business? There has never been a better time to say yes! With a computer and an Internet connection, you can get your ideas, messages, and business out there like never before and create so much success. In this book Carrie Green shows you how. Carrie started her first online business at the age of 20. She knows what it’s like to be an ambitious and creative woman with big dreams and huge determination…but she also knows the challenges of starting and running a business, including the fears, confusion, and blocks that entrepreneurs face. Based on her personal, tried-and-tested experience, she offers valuable guidance and powerful exercises to help you:
- Get clear on your business vision
- Move past the fears and doubts that can get in the way
- Understand your audience, so you can truly connect with them
- Create your brand and build a tribe of raving fans, subscribers, and customers
- Manage your time, maintain focus, and keep going in the right direction
- Condition yourself for success
- And so much more!
If you’re a creative and ambitious female entrepreneur or are contemplating the entrepreneurial path, this book will provide the honest, realistic, and practical tools you need to follow your heart and bring your vision to life.