Cracking the Amazon Interview: A Step by Step Guide to Land the Job
English | January 30, 2019 | ASIN: B07N35LXC5 | M4B@62 kbps | 2h 5m | 55.95 MB
Author: Misha Yurchenko
Narrator: David K. Martin
While we cannot predict every question that Amazon will ask in an interview, the process is fairly structured. This makes the interview process transparent and easy to prepare for because we know many of the themes they will cover and questions they will ask. Imagine if your teacher in university told you most of the questions that were going to be on the test beforehand – all you would have to do is practice.
Consider this book your study guide.
As a result of this structured interview process, many job seekers who do poorly in interviews simply do not spend enough time preparing. And often, the ones who do spend time preparing do not spend enough time focusing on the right things. I compiled information about the company’s interview process, questions, and techniques that have been most successful for former applicants (current Amazon employees). This mini-guide will walk you through what it takes to get through an Amazon interview, step by step. All you have to do is listen and prepare.
What’s in the book:
- How to supercharge your resume and tailor keywords to get noticed by Amazon hiring managers
- Tips to answer Amazon’s behavioral interview questions
- A breakdown of Amazon’s famous 14 leadership principles
- Understand the Amazon business model (the “flywheel”) and how it relates to the interview
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Perspectives from Amazon hiring managers across the world
- And much more!