365 Days With Self-Discipline
365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
English | January 08, 2018 | ASIN: B078Z44BRM | M4B@62 kbps | 13h 49m | 376.82 MB
Author: Martin Meadows
Narrator: John Gagnepain
How to build self-discipline and become more successful (365 powerful thoughts from the world’s brightest minds).
If there’s one thing that self-discipline is not, it’s instant. It takes months (if not years) to develop powerful self-control that will protect you from impulsive decisions, laziness, procrastination, and inaction.
You need to exhibit self-discipline 365 days in a year. What if you had a companion who would remind you daily to stay disciplined and persevere, even when the going gets tough?
365 Days With Self-Discipline is a practical guidebook for embracing self-discipline in your life. You’ll learn how to do this through 365 brief, daily insights from the world’s brightest minds, commented upon by best-selling personal development author Martin Meadows.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- How to overcome procrastination based on the remark made by one of the most renowned Renaissance men
- How to overcome a fear of failure (a technique recommended by a successful entrepreneur and musician)
- How to improve your productivity by implementing the advice from one of the most successful detective fiction writers
- How a trick used by screenwriters can help you figure out the first step needed to get closer to your goals
- How to maintain self-discipline in the long term by paying attention to what a best-selling nonfiction author calls necessary to survive and thrive
- How your most common thoughts sabotage your efforts (and other insights from one of the most respected Roman Stoics)
- How to overcome temporary discouragement, as suggested by a well-known public speaker and author
If you’re ready to change your life and embrace self-discipline – not only for the next 365 days, but for the rest of your life – get this audiobook now, and together, let’s work on your success!